References for our discussion:
- The power of abstraction, reuse and simplicity: an object-oriented library for event-driven design. Most of the code implemented for a EDA is derived from this document.
- Graphic Objects. Lisp example for EDA. Specifically Graphic User Interfaces.
- Big, Complex, and Tested? Just Say ‘When’. Ruby example. Follows closely Bertrand Meyer’s document for the implementation of the
Requirements for our EDA:
- Storage of events to be executed when events triggered.
- Push/Pull Model.
- Broadcast of events. One trigger can execute more than one handler.
- Ex. When User Clicks Save Button, data is saved and the event is logged as executed.